How to control binge eating and lose weight around 10/5 kewl mmmmmewmmmmmmmmmz?

Q. How to control Binge eating when my mind just tries to justify it?
I tell myself oh it's ok not a big deal but it really it. Chocolate takis chips and such is not healthy food at all. I start to overeat whenever my husband goes out with his friends at night and I'm watching movies by myself and feeling lonely I guess. Also how to lose 10 more pounds? I'm 130 at 5'3" and I want to weigh 120

A. How about instead of eating junk food replace it with fruits and veggies or sugar free stuff, like yogurt, jello, pudding. And dont buy the bad stuff then you won't eat it.
And to lose 10 more pounds I'd say work out harder, maybe do a couple extra workouts.
Or eat less, try not to eat cheese, milk, or bread. You'll lose those 10 pounds.

How to control binge eating and start losing weight?
Q. I seem to think that food is like my friend or something. This is a real problem. I am 134 and yesterday I was 132,, and the week before 126.. This bing eating problem is getting out of control. I am 5'3", Female, what weight should I be for a flat stomach?also how can I stop binge eating and lose weight?

A. Not to weigh yourself on a daily basis
your weight changes for any reason form one day to the next
if you have to get on a scale do it once a week...
same day of the week and same time of the day

eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks
or since you do binge
eat 6 small meals thoughout the day like every 2 to 3 hours
that is so you don't get hungry in between meals and possibly won't binge
no junk food, cut out sugar, eat healthy...
drinks lots of water
find some type of exercise you like to do
and do it at least 5 days of the week

who knows how much you should weigh for a flat stomach
someone might know...however I don't

btw--your weight is normal for your height

Does Hypnosis work in regards to losing weight/controlling eating?
Q. I am talking in regards to losing weight and controlling eating. Binge eating etc. I know you can get hypnotised and by hypnosis recordings off the internet. Has anyone every tried these methods?? Do they work?? Cheers!

A. A close friend did hypnosis to lose 40 lbs, she lost all and more. She now has another child and still kept the weight off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers