Is it bad if you binge eat and you might be pregnet?

Q. I had unprotected sex and i think i might be pregnet and i have been struggling with eating disorders since i was in 8th grade and now im a junior. I am now struggling with binge eating. I want to know if it is bad if you binge eat and its early in a pregnacy?

A. No you cant get pregnant if your binge well you can if you still have periods but eating disorders can easily prevent pregnancy period or not

My parents think that they are helping me by hide food from me?
Q. I have been bulimic for a few years and consequently engage in periods of binge eating followed by purging.

My parents have noticed that i binge eat and recently, my psych told them about my eating disorder.

Now they are beginning to hide food from me with the purpose of preventing me from binge eating.
This is making me extremely anxious because to me, it feels like they;re saying, "you don't need food, you're too fat"

Do you think that hiding food from me is the wrong thing for them to do?

A. I don't think your parents are trying to be mean to you, and I do think its wrong that they hide food from you, cause no matter what you are eating and even though you throw up at least there is a little bit that goes to your system, ppl either ignore it or they forget but there are a lot of pregnant women that throw up after they eat but the doc always say at least some stood in there. Look I'm not saying that what you do is good, cause it's not its hurting you but you do need to go the doc to cure you because that's a sickness and hiding food from you is not the answer there are other ways they can help you, they need a doc to tell them how to help you!!

What is wrong with eating too much?
Q. I binge-eat whenever my period is near. I just can't stop craving for something to chew on. Is there something wrong with me? What causes this?

A. no theres probably not anything wrong with you everyone gets like that around their period........i guess its a hormonal thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers