How can I keep myself from binge eating?

Q. I'm on a diet and it was going really well but then I got the munchies and consumed waaaay to many calories and carbs. How can I resist the urge to binge eat?

A. Some Advice...
#Don't Calorie Count.
#Like the other reply PLENTY OF WATER
#Space out your food through the day fairly, so you're not starving for the next feed.
#Make your meals enjoyable, don't have to be bland
#Put in a cheat meal every 5th day
#If you do binge/ plan the binge...then dont eat anything else for the day to add more damage
#If you gave in to a bad feed, have an extra workout so at least you done something to counter it
#If you binge, do it EARLY in the day, NEVER late before BED.

Hopefully this will help you a bit. Cheers


What do you do to control your cravings?
Q. When i'm having a rough/stressed time or having that time of month sometimes (esp late at night, right before going to bed) I crave foods-such as sweet items. I don't really binge or anything, just eat a bit more than i want to. Like today i had three frozen cookie dough before bed, i know it was only extra 300 ish calories, and only brought up my daily calorie to about 1600 or 1700.. but iknow i could do better without these cookies.
Suggestions?

A. Did you know that there is a hormone responsible for making you feel full? TRUE!...it makes you feel satiated, and it kicks in about 20 minutes after you begin eating. It doesn't matter whether you have eaten a few tablespoons of food or a whole gallon of ice cream, the effect is still the same. If you have a craving, go ahead and indulge, but just eat one, eat it slowly, take small bites and savor, and drink water between bites. Make it last longer, and wait a few. You'll find out that one is plenty!


What happens to weight when u eat half a batch of rice krispie treats before bed?
Q. Okay so I don't eat much and ate half a batch of homeamade rice krispy treats .. Idk why I had no control for some reason but I felt really sick n couldn't go to bathroom... Please help me icant afford to gain weight!

A. chill, just don't do it again, though you didn't have time to burn the fat and so it stored, you can still catch up by exercising and eating healthy for the rest of the week, every once in a while you should just enjoy some sweets in moderation, but life is short, just don't binge on junk every day!


I've gained about 4 pounds in one week, Is that even possible?&How can I lose the weight quickly?
Q. I really need to stop eating so much food and binge eating because that much weight gain in one week is ridiculous. I am currently 132 and last week I was 128, I am 5'3" and female, I think to have a flat stomach or be normal looking person I need to weigh around 115. How can I get there physically and emotionally? Such as controlling the binge eating and making good food choices or any diet vitamins/pills? Any ideas?

A. cut back on salt and sugary foods. Also remember weigh yourself in the morning after you go to the bathroom both 1 and 2 and before you eat anything. Then eat like you normally do and weigh yourself before you go to bed and before you go to the restroom that night and ill bet you weigh 2-5 pounds more! Water in take can manipulate your weight but doesnt mean fat can also make you look bloated.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers