How is overeating different from binge eating?

Q. I am doing a project, and some of the subtitles include overeating and binge eating. I did binge eating already, but when i try to research overeating, it brings up the same information.

A. over eating is eating bigger portions all the time as to where binge eating you consume a lot of calories in a short period of time and is not a every meal , everyday thing. where those of us that over eat just alway eat to big of portions

How to recover from an eating disorder without gaining too much weight?
Q. I lost a lot of weight by eating very little and exercising too much I went from 175 pounds to 95 pounds. I think I develop an eating disorder I would be completely obsessed with food and I have not had my period for about 8 months now.Recently I have been binge eating and then restricting my calories to 700 a day. I want to be healthy again but i am afraid of gaining so much weight that ill be overweight again.how can i maintain my weight with out gaining alot?

A. When extremes occur by design, it is not just to the outside, but to the organs as well At this point, when eating disorder is mentioned, a plan from a doctor is necessary. What has been done to blood glucose, iron or other mineral levels isn't clear without some measure. Therefore, as there is also a mental health component, it is time for medical intervention.

What are some of the health problems with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorders?
Q. What are some of the health problems associated with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder? Explain, from a physiological standpoint, how eating disorders may lead to health problems. Give at least three examples to support your answer.

A. stomach ulcers (also ulcer may open and your stomache would be bleeding on the inside)
-Vomiting too often also can rot your teeth (Breakdown of the enamel on the teeth) and insides because of the acids
constipation and slow emptying of the stomach
diarrhea
A slow heartbeat (fewer than 60 beats per minute)
Purplish skin color on the arms and legs from poor blood circulation
Stopping or never getting a monthly menstrual period
Shrunken breasts
Thinning hair, dry skin, and brittle nails
weakening bones
loss of energy
the feeling of being cold all of the time
Dry, yellowish skin
abdominal pain
growth of fine hair in may parts of the body
headaches
fainting
dizziness
insomnia
anemia
bruises easily


so as you see many and many many more so don't even think about it hun




Powered by Yahoo! Answers