What can I do to instantly calm myself instead of binge eating?

Q. I binge eat to calm the racing, scattered thoughts in my head. My brain can't slow down until my stomach is stuffed. Once I have eaten to full capacity, the chaos goes away, but then I'm left with tons of unnecessary calories. Any helpful advice?

A. It's very hard to soothe oneself.

I used to binge eat too. I used to work next to a gym and I'd go there at lunch (or a couple times a day). Eating to that point causes your metabolism to slow down and the affects of adrenaline buildup to slow.

Now I do 50 pushups in empty conference rooms when I'm stressed.

You have to find a way to work the adrenaline out of your body.

How much weight do you gain from binge eating?
Q. I have been binge eating for two days. I eat anything and everything I want which is thousands of calories i am sure of. I normally eat healthy do my cardio and weight lifting. I have some things going on which is causing me stress and eat. How much weight can a person gain from two days?? I hope i can just poop it out lol!! How long will it take to lose the weight, if any, I have gained?? Thank you in advance..

A. Let me tell you, you need to stop binge eating now because it will affect you and your weight. I did this for four days straight and I noticed a big difference. And I was hoping to poop it all out to but thats not how it works. This might be gross but as the food goes into digestion, all the calories you ate are taken into the body so you only rid of waste, not the calories. Oh and just to let you know if you eat junk and try to work it off, it won't work. Its like putting trash in a car for gasoline, just doesn't work. As long as you stop binging and exercise the weight you put on should come off.

How much will one binge affect my diet?
Q. I just ate about a quarter of a tube of sugar cookie cookie dough, because cookie dough is my biggest weakness. For the past three day's I've had a good, healthy diet going and I've been drinking lots and lots of water. I'm about to go run a mile too. Will eating that affect my weight or anything else? Thanks!

A. I heard every person body has its own natural capacity, no need to follow diet its true? i mean does deit really help you to slim ?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers