In the english language can you make a rhyme with the words orange,or silver?

Q. Sounds like a strange question, but I cant seem to do it.
No made up words either

A. Bronze goes to you and I take silver,
But the gold must go to Tomas Tilver.

(yes he is a real guy, look him up!)

Italians eat so nice
In the land of gold and purple,
Japanese scoff their rice,
and noodles they slurple.

A rainbow of colours fill the web
Blue, red, yellow green and orange.
To make your day more clolourfull,
try sites such as www.xanga.com/sporange

But yes I admit these are probably the best you can do...

(EDIT)

Angie and Joanne
Went out to tea
They asked me
To pick a tee

Do you like pink,
Or do you like orange?
"Well that depends,
Is it for Jo or for Ange?

Went on a Binge
With Brendon Inge
He wore orange
Made me cringe


How to get over a binge?!?
Q. breakfast -
2 eggs
Yogurt
coffee

Lunch -
tuscan vegetables in herbed tomato sauce (birds eye)
coffee

Dinner -
saladworks fiesta salad
Whole wheat roll
water

I feel terrible about myself rite now!

A. Everyone telling you that it's not a binge is ridiculous. Hey everyone, maybe it IS a binge compared to how much she usually eats!?!? Didn't you even think of that? Don't be so ignorant. Maybe she has anorexia or something. Just don't bother her about it. Maybe that 'binge' she had was way more than she usually eats and maybe it will make her gain weight if her metabolism's has slowed down.
Whenever I binge I usually tell myself that I am going to starve the next day, and by the time the next day comes around, I end up not starving..
Just go back to eating how much you normally do the next day. It's better than trying to starve because that usually makes you want to binge more. Try to "start fresh" and see how long you can go without binging.
The feeling after you binge is the worst feeling in the world. And it sucks because when you start binging you think "eh I already f*cked up" and you keep going.

Another thing you can do is keep a blog/journal (I find Xanga to be the best, you get the best support there) about your intakes/outtakes and when you binge you can write about it and maybe someone will leave you a nice comment on your post to make you feel better and help you get over it.
Try to feel better <3 tomorrows a new day. Stay strongg.


how can i get skinny legs?
Q. okay i eat aprox 500 calories a day
i am rely flexable.. can put my legs behind my head bend over put hand flat on floor ectt....
I WANT LEGS LIKE THIS
http://xd2.xanga.com/b10812f3c07a0258734449/z173648269.jpg
I HATEEE RUNNINGG lol
would general streching help?
i do NOT want muscley legs!
aand how quickly will i see a change?
any help would be great :}

A. Losing weight is the only way to get anorexic-thin legs. 500 calories isn't enough a day btw. You're body will eventually get fed up and one day you'll binge and consume thousands of calories. So make sure you eat at least1200 calories so that that doesn't happen.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers