Will hypnosis help me get over my sugar addiction?

Q. I have a bad addiction to sugar. I binge on chocolate, donuts, cookies, and stuff like that. I am trying to get into shape but I can't because I binge on sweets! I am middle aged. Will hypnosis help me overcome this terrible addiction?

A. For many people food is a means of expressing their anxiety. In the case of bulimic and anorexic clients this comes out in the form of a fairly easily identifiable condition. In the case of binge eaters this is not the case. Sometimes the activity can look like gluttony, or be attributed to other factors. In the end, it almost certainly boils down to an anxiety driven desire to eat.

As one of my favorite clients put it â âI want you to stop me binge eating, and remind me that my nails are not a major food groupâ¦â There is a very clear link between the food use and anxiety levels.
For a binge eater the food can be something apparently healthy, or something very unhealthy â itâs the quantities that are key. A binge eater can also be well within the bounds of healthy weight. One of my binge eating clients is an accomplished marathon runner that no one would consider overweight. Her use of food is a means of coping â yet is a source of silent despair.

For many binge eaters there is no one that will understand their issue. Like bulimic and anorexic clients, they feel ashamed of their issue. They subsequently develop poor self image and a sense that they just canât help themselves. You need not feel this way. Itâs nothing to be ashamed of. This is a very real problem and one that can be overcome.

If you'd like more information please check out http://www.VancouverHypnotherapy.org

The good news is that using hypnotherapy you often can help yourself.

How can I make my bet to lose weight with an opposite body type even?
Q. My boss and I are trying to make a bet to lose weight but Im 5'2" and 120lbs he is about 5'11" and Im guessing 235lbs he needs to lose like 40lbs and i need to lose like 15lbs I dont know how to make it even. Im sure by doing some sort of body fat % but I dont know how to do it? Any suggestions appreciated theres $ involved :)

A. Hey, I recommend that you try Hypnotherapy!
No, I'm not kidding you on this. I used to weigh 198 lbs and my height is only 5'8" - for my height and with that kind of weight I'm really obese! I tried the "Master clense" and other diet recipes, and I even watched Richard Simmons videos but they didn't helped me at all!

I tried going to a gym with a strict diet once and within a week later, I stopped going to gym and started eating more than before. It brought me back to where I started again. I am sure you happen to experience it like me.

One day, I was watching CNN news and they interviewed this hypotherapist guy, his name is Steve. I myself do not believe in hypnotherapy but the hypnotherapist was rather convincing so I visited his site (http://www.betterlivingwithhypnosis.tk/) and he has a "Weight Loss Powerpack". I bought the part 2 "Weight Loss Powerpack 2" which consist of Weight Loss, Stop Binge Eating and I Love To Exercise. It is more affordable than a month of subscription to the gym and having those strict diets.

The first few days I realized my eating dropped significantly and my weight dropped a little. A week later, I begin to feel motivated to exercise and such! His hypnotherapy works! It has been a month already since I bought his program and I already lost 18.3 lbs! I recommend you give it a shot!

http://www.betterlivingwithhypnosis.tk/

How do you stop binging?
Q. I want to know, if you have experience with this problem or knowledge about it - how do you stop it?

A. What KIND of binging?

Hypnosis is merely a heightened state of suggestibility, in which you are better able to communicate with your subconscious mind; view http://myfavoriteinterests.com/hypnosis/ about what it is, and isn't.

85% of people are suggestible to some degree; 15% - 20% highly so, and 15% - 20% aren't much at all, so you could either preferably seek professional hypnotherapy, or, if not an option, hypnosisdownloads.com has ones about binge eating, & alcohol.

Professional advice is to use preferably only 1, or a maximum of 2 at any one time.

"The only thing you should have in excess is moderation" - my own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers