Why do I keep eating my feelings and how should I stop?

Q. 15 year old girl..im trying to lose weight but i keep binge eating. any suggestions?

A. If you are very hungry and want to eat replace it with sandwiches, cornflakes (breakfast), fruits and juices, simple!
Hope helped :)

How do I get rid of stretch marks please helppp?
Q. I have stretch marks on my hips, and on the sides of my breasts not from pregnancy but when i was mentally ill i would binge eat and got really big then lost weight.. I m pretty girl but i feel so disgusting with them and like im too embarased to go to the beach with them,
What can i do to make them go awayyy please help ill pay you

A. getting rid of stretch marks is not easy and it takes a lot more then just buying a magic cream, applying it on the stretch marks and then they will magically disappear in a few days. forget it!

you have to do a lot more to get rid of them, try to fight them from inside, provide your skin with nutrients that will stimulate scar healing and regenerate your skin fibers.
it takes some time, patience and consistency, some changes in your diet and lifestyle, and of course a good and proven stretch mark cream that you will have to apply at least three times a day for a period of few weeks, maybe months.

some good tips on how to get rid of stretch marks can be found in the new book (released a few days ago) Just Stretch Marks...

Do any guys whatsoever think overweight girls are attractive?
Q. I mean they can be pretty because i know a few pretty faced overweight girls and i'm overweight and stuff and well my reason is because as i was told "you have an eating disorder called binge eating" and i'm working on it, it isn't easy but do any guys find some overweight girls attractive?

A. Ask your family for help, they should bring only good-food home and no soft drinks. Make low-fat food available.

About the question, curvy girl is the top girl, but not to much curves.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers