Is it bad for your metabolism to not eat after 3-4pm?

Q. I like to eat earlier in the day and then spend my evenings working out and studying so I dont want to have to waste time stressing about WHAT i'm going to eat (which leads to binging for me). Instead, I just know not to eat then. If I eat breakfast at 7am, is it bad to not eat from 4 pm-7am?

A. The problem would be that the stomach acids would have nothing to digest but would still be active. So, figure something to eat, even a cut up cucumber or some baby carrots. It is considered unhealthy to go too long without eating. A cut up banana is very soothing for the stomach as is a peeled apple. So, try those. Just don't binge.

How do I stop binge eating?
Q. I eat healthily during the day and exercise a lot, but in the evenings I always have a craving to binge on chocolate. It started a few months ago. How do I stop? I don't want to gain any more weight. I'm 14, 5'3, was 130 points just 4 months ago and now I'm 150 pounds.

A. its because during the day your active and have more to do but at night or in the evenings your get bored and cravings start. try organising things to do at in the evenings and going for walks. keep active in the same way you would during the day. try to not keep so much food in the house then you will have no choice but not to eat too much.

Why is it important to eat breakfast? & is it true if you don't eat breakfast you gain more weight?
Q. Is It true you gain weight by not eating breakfast?
and why Is It so important to eat breakfast? most of the time I never eat breakfast.

A. You've slept over the night so you haven't eaten anything. Ever wondered break-fast? When you wake up, you eat. If you eat within 1 hour since you woke up, your burning will start immediately and be super good. Since the burning is best at mornings.
Many fatties skip breakfast..even lunch, try to starve but binge eat in the evening(when the burning is at lowest point)
So yeah, by eating breakfast you increase the burning of the whole day. Hallelujah. It's the best to avoid eating in evenings, just dinner then nothing or a little fruit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers